"Yea...Im good...but I'm no angel... I do sin...but I'm no devil...I'm just a small girl, in a big world...trying to find somebody to love" -Marilyn Monroe



Thursday, August 4, 2011

Fall 2011 Trend: Very Berry Lips & Hair

Once again loves, I'm back!!

I have alot of catching up to do. My last post was on Fall 2011 Apparel Trends so I figured the next should be on makeup and hair! If you haven't noticed yet, fall is going BERRY!! Not only can you incorporate berry into your wardrobe, you can splash a little color on your face and in your hair. Many cosmetic lines and hair care companies carry the color so stop by your local store to pick up a little berry to add to your fall fashions!



Berry looks AMAZING on women of color!

MAC - Tribalist & Media (not shown)
Victoria Secret - Vixen
Revlon - Wine Not

These shades shown above in lipsticks are perfect for any skin tone of color!


VAMP UP  YOUR FALL!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment